Our registered office is Østre Havnevej 35, Svendborg, Denmark.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect, store and use your personal data because you use our services via our website www.larsenwatches.com and/or because you have provided us with this data of your own accord.
Personal data that we manage is as follows:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Company name
- Payment information
- Correspondence with us
- IP addresses
- Other personal data that you provide to us of your own accord
- Information about your activities/behavior on our website
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Payments for our goods and services
- Delivering of the goods you have requested
- To send you our newsletter/and or advertising with your permission
- To contact you if this is necessary
- To allow you to create and manage an account on our website
- To analyze your behavior on the website in order to provide you with a personalized experience on our website
- To answer questions through our website
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To create analyzes and reports of our website
The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information.
DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY
We may disclose some of your personal information. We do not disclose any of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is only relevant and necessary to reach the specified purpose. In doing so we may disclose your personal information to any authorized third party service providers who assists us to provide our services such as:
• Payment providers to facilitate purchases
• Fulfilment providers to facilitate order management, packaging and delivery
• Marketing and adverting providers to personalize your experience
Where any legally compelling grounds exist, we may also disclose your personal information to law and governmental agencies or in the defense of legal claims.
We protect your information and require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data as well as to treat it in accordance to the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes only in accordance with our instructions.